Alpha Investigation Services provides professional private investigation services in surveillance, infidelity, internet scams, background checks, missing persons, sexual abuse, computer fraud and more..
13 Questions to Help You Spot Infidelity
Does your partner do the following with their mobile phone?
- Not answer the phone when you are close by?
- Walk away to answer it?
- Does your partner say it is a missed call?
- Does your partner keep the phone close at all time?
- Does your partner text a lot?
- Does your partner turn the phone on and off at will?
- Does your partner take the phone to the bath room whilst having a shower?
- Does your partner not answer the phone whilst you are driving ?
- Does your partner answer a call and then say to you " I need to go shopping" all of a sudden?
- Do you answer the phone and there is a long wait and they hang up ?
- Does your partner go outside to take a call?
- Does your partner look at the phone but not answer it?
- Does your partner look at you whilst answing the phone and is a little shaken?
Please contact Alpha Investigation Services
for advice and help from an experienced private investigator.
INFIDELITY / CHEATING SPOUSE
Uncovering that your spouse has been unfaithful is one of life’s most stressful time.
Finding that a spouse has cheated, or even entertaining suspicions that a husband or wife might be cheating, can be a devastating experience. A spouse’s infidelity often brings forth feelings of rejection, betrayal, anger, sadness, and doubt.
You must have proof and true evidence that in fact this is happening, you need photographs of actions between the persons, one must not jump to a conclusion without this.
We will be able to assist you in gaining this PROOF, if indeed it is happening.
All will be in strict confidence when you contact us.
We have the experience, knowledge and resources to obtain physical evidence including photographs and videos.
The evidence has to be 100% correct or we will not release the information. Written reports of any investigations undertaken by us can be used for personal information or in a court of law.